Company: Professional Physical Therapy
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Professional Physical Therapy is seeking a Physical Therapist to
join our team of leading specialists.
- Student loan reimbursement/Sign-On Bonus ($5,000/year for 4
- Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, 401k with
match, employee assistance program and employee discounts
- 20 Days PTO including 1 paid philanthropy day, to volunteer
with a charity of your choice
- APTA dues paid
- 12-week mentorship program
As a Physical Therapist at our outpatient facilities, we offer
rotational schedules, with great advancement opportunities. As a
clinician, you will receive the tools, mentorship and training you
need to grow, advance, and deliver exceptional care to our
- Hands-on clinical training and mentorship from a dedicated
Clinical Excellence department
- Annual Continuing Education stipend
- APTA-accredited Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency program,
in partnership with New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy certification program
- Professional Seminars clinical education courses at a deep
- Master's or Doctor's degree of an accredited physical therapy
curriculum is required.
- Certification in Physical Therapy and valid state license to
practice in our facilities.
Professional provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Professional Physical Therapy, Levittown , PHYSICAL THERAPIST, Healthcare , Levittown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!