Occupational Therapist Assistant Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: September 10, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesAs a Home Health Occupational
Therapist Assistant, you will:
- Provide therapy services planned, delegated and supervised by
the qualified Occupational Therapist in accordance with the
patient's Plan of Treatment.
- Assist in the implementation of vocational/education programs
and activities established by registered Occupational Therapist
designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance task performances,
diminish or correct pathology, and to promote/maintain health and
- Design/adapt equipment and working and/or living environment.
Fabricate devices to assist and improve function and independence
and participation in the program and/or community where
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients as
directed by the qualified Occupational Therapist and in accordance
with physician orders to improve/restore strength, coordination,
range-of-motion and function or teach compensation measures.
- Report information and observations to Occupational Therapist
and/or Clinical supervisor, document observed information in
patient records and prepares clinical notes. Assist with
preparation of progress reports. Maintain and submit documentation
as required by the Company and/or facility.
- Instruct patients and family members regarding home programs as
well as care and use of adaptive equipment.
- Participate in care coordination and discharge planning
activities and act as a resource to other health care personnel in
meeting patient's needs.
- Design community reintegration activities, as appropriate, to
assist the client in the physical reconditioning effort, and/or the
psychological adjustment and coordinate the plan with members of
the interdisciplinary team.Required Experience/Skills:
- Current and unrestricted OTA licensure
- Minimum of six months occupational therapist assistant
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
- A valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable
transportation are required.Scheduled Weekly Hours40Pay RangeThe
compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting
base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time
of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on
geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on
demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education,
certifications, etc. $62,200 - $85,450 per year Description of
BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively,
"Humana") offers competitive benefits that support whole-person
well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal
wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family
while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our
benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits,
401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off,
company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental
and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life
insurance and many other opportunities.
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Levittown , Occupational Therapist Assistant Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Wantagh, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!