BARISTA (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Restaurant Associates
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Posted Date: Aug 26, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for a BARISTA position.
- Location: SaksWorks Greenwich. 265 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich,
CT 06830. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T; schedule to be determined. More details
- Requirement: Willing to train!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying Easy!
Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and
search requisition ID number 783110.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation--s premier
hospitality company, operating over 170 prestigious locations.
Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium
food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums,
corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering
events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Chicago,
Washington D.C., and Philadelphia. Restaurant Associates is a
subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world--s leading
At RA, food is inspiration. Our unmatched culture of hospitality
excellence enables us to provide memorable experiences for premier
clients. We empower many to be their best though delicious food
that happens to be "better-for-you" and the planet.
- Dedication to Quality
- Spirit of Ownership
- Commitment to Talent & Diversity
- Responsible Citizenship
- Passion for Hospitality
Summary: Makes and serves coffee/espresso drinks and related food
and beverage items. Handles food according to HACCP guidelines and
standards for quality food-service operations. Interacts with
customers and other employees in a friendly, courteous manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using
standard measures and recipes.
- Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of
proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and
following prescribed production standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the
area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to
ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from
customers to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays
in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by
establishing good communication and assisting in the buying
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per
standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Restaurant
Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 783110
Keywords: Restaurant Associates, Levittown , BARISTA (FULL & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Levittown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!