Chemistry/Polymer Laboratory Technician- Port Washington NY 11050
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Laboratory Technician- Port Washington, NY 11050
Temporary to Hire
Pay: $25/hour- $27/hour depending one experience
- Hands on manual lab testing and routine characterization.
Skilled in water flow testing, viscosity, thickness, rheometry and
DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimetry).
- Excellent documentation experience and savvy with MS office
products especially Excel.
- Strong to attention to detail and can think outside of the
- 0-2 years of laboratory experience
- Chemistry, Polymer background, polymer chemistry or skilled in
making a membrane.
- Statistical software experience, Minitab, graphing, data
- Basic equipment troubleshooting: FTIR, rheometry, DSC
- AS or BS Degree in Chemistry, Polymer/Polymer Chemistry or
About the position:
- The purpose of this position is to support in the evaluation
and analysis of the polymeric membrane and the preparation of the
- Executes experiments in lab scale for troubleshooting and
optimization of existing membrane. (~100%)
- Ability to perform follow procedures and perform standard
laboratory test methods.
- Ability to perform work in the laboratory in a safe
- Participate in laboratory clean up practices.
- To work safely and to comply with the company's health, safety
and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures.
Why Kelly ?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is
Keywords: Kelly, Levittown , Chemistry/Polymer Laboratory Technician- Port Washington NY 11050, Other , Levittown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!