Posted on: June 8, 2021
We invite you to come join the RadNet Radiology team as a CT
Our centers multi-modality outpatient imaging providing a wide
variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly
and comfortable environment.
As a CT Technologist, you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform high quality radiologic, CT and Fluoroscopy exams on
- Administer contrast as needed, in a safe and effective
- Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient
discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide patients through this sometimes-difficult process by
kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions
and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
- Respond to physician questions and needs regarding
- Assist radiologists with procedures such as image guided body
biopsies and thyroid biopsies.
- May occasionally travel to our nearby outpatient centers to
help with coverage if needed
- Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other
tasks as assigned by management.
Shift: Part Time
We offer competitive pay and benefits including: medical /
dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax
401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education
reimbursement, free life insurance, hands-on training, advancement
opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of
other perks! Work today, get paid today! We've partnered with
DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their
pay on their own schedule.
Become a valued member of our growing company by submitting your
We are looking for experienced and professional candidates who
are able to independently perform all outpatient CT and Radiologic
exams and procedures. Applicants must have ARRT(R) certification,
State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology, State
Venipuncture permit, Fluoroscopy permit if applicable, CPR
certification, and great patient care and communication skills. At
least 1 year of recent CT work experience is preferred!
Keywords: RadNet, Levittown , CT Technologist, Other , Levittown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!